Monday

time is flying by...

My baby is almost 1 on the 24th my oldest is graduating Kindergarten and me I am having a moment.. Somedays I cant wait till its night time to tuck all three into their beds so I can have some 'me" time. On the other hand days like this I wish I could slow the hands of time and keep my baby's well baby's... but then again as they age I get to see their own personality's shine.

I will post pictures of baby's 1st bday and my oldest graduation as soon as I get them..


Oh and on the 24th is also my husbands and I 7 year wedding anniversary...I am so in love with this man. He was without a doubt perfectly made for me.He shows me daily a glimps of Gods love by how he cares for us. <3 him

1 comment:

  1. I love the song on your blog. It makes me smile and want to cry at the same time!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete