Monday

Its back.....and I hate it

The dystonia is back and back with anger! My sweet baby has woken up with what I call Rigamortis, he is so stiff and fussy..and if and after he sleeps it goes away and he is back to normal.
The other night it scared me so bad I almost called 911. Im glad I didnt cause he came out of it with in a hour, but man it was bad.

I need answers..help..prayers..He is 100% developing at a normal pace, but its all in his posturing and his reflexes.Mild CP fits for the most part.But his dystonia that comes and goes and it seems always worst at night is crazy.

So if your the praying type and think about my lil man please say a few words to Jesus for him.

3 comments:

  1. wow this is really scary! im glad he is ok. Im sending out good vibes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm so sorry I hope you figure things out with your beautiful baby! Welcome to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking out your blog back from your SITS comment! I'm sorry for the hardships you are facing. I'll definitely send up a prayer right now. :)

    ReplyDelete