Thursday

last night..

As I was laying in bed I just kept thinking about how blessed we are to have three great healthy kids. I was so thankful to God for His guidance in my baby's life and how the normal body is made up of so many chromosome and cells and such. The detail God puts into each and everyone of us to help us live a life that He has called us to. Then I am told of C's mutation to his 5th chromosome and I started to cry thinking "God must have spent a little more time on you" Its must take a lil extra time to purposely change something that most everyone else in this world has made one way.

C as your mom I know you are speacial, not just because your my son but beacuse I knew from the moment God laid His hands on you that He has great wonderful things in store for you. Life is not by chance it is all part of His great and wonderful plan.

I dont begin to know how much pain you have already faced in such a short time or what you have to do just to keep up. But what I do know is you do it and you have tought me so much of what life is about..You have no clue there is anything "wrong" with you, you just know life doesnt sit around and wait for us to catch up. You my son are a amazing person and I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I stopped by your blog when I saw you follow mine! :) Thanks for reading about us.

    There is something wrong with your blog's background though, so none of the words show up? I hope you can get it fixed. I want to read about your little man!

    ReplyDelete