Saturday

Uggggg

Today I was reminded to make C's hearing test and MRI scheduled. In the paper work it talked about his thumb in palm and if he hasn't outgrown it by 7 months further test will need to be done. Well he is 12 months and he still does it most all the time especially when tired or stressed,stimulated or anything like that..I always know when he is trying to catch his balance or focus cause he does it bad at those times.
"not the best pics..lol but just to show how "TIP" has never left"

Then I went to check the mail and got my very first "Raising spacial children" magazine. I am guessing it was sent by UCP. Now don't get me wrong I am very aware that he is doing great I mean amazing...but for me at that moment in my yard reading the title of that magazine was just one of those moments.

My husband and I myself have always wondered about his hearing to softer noises he jumps at loud ones but zones out most softer ones.We just choose to wait till he was a lil older to put him under anastasia again.

No comments:

Post a Comment