Wednesday

Im still here..

Things have been so wonderful in the our casa that I have been putting writing on the side and enjoying the nice weather and my kiddos.
Lil man has been sleeping for naps and at night for 2 weeks. Get ready for this the last two night he slept completely through the night from 8 till 7. I forgot what sleep felt like, I have energy and I am so happy these days. Blessed is the word that comes to my mind.

My husband has been laid off for a lil over a month and we are already a family that was tight on money,but God is a God of mercy and love He has made me fill like I am his only child or at least His favorite ;) The story of Jesus feeding 5000 with a few Loafs of bread and a fish is what is happening to our bank account,no explanation its just there and God is so very concerned with the small details of all His kiddos life..How cool is that.He has shown great mercy on me and my family and I just want to scream it from the roof top...GOD IS GOOD

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have been making it through despite your husband's lay-off. I hope things continue to go well. Thinking of you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete