Tuesday

Four days of bliss

My sweet baby has been so great the past four days he has slept, played, not gotten fussy or stiff not once.Its times like this that I will start telling myself "see there really is nothing wrong" and from past experiences it seems as soon as I say it "it" happens. Maybe this time he has "outgrown" what ever it is or maybe God knows I need these nice breaks to renew my mind and get some rest.He had Ot today at 11 I love this women and how great but yet so honest she is.


She brought pudding to do paint therapy..he loved it which shocked us both. She also taught me how to do brush therapy, she wants it done every two hours he is awake.We also started music therapy so that will be done in the car since we spend so much time driving around anyways.

He is amazing me with how well he is doing with his therapy well at least his ot.


No comments:

Post a Comment