Friday

St. Joe's was a good day..

Yesterday at Lil mans St. Joe's appt. we got answers.. it was a few different emotions I went through.It was validating I think to some degree. I had loss my passion that the Lord was going to completely heal Carter to having the need to prove my case.I felt a judgement around every corner, like I was a mom tring to get attention or something out of the suffering of my baby. At the beginning Carter and I had a most incredible encounter with Jesus I knew that He had done some amazing healing on my sweet boy.I told everyone that would listen about that moment in my room with my 5 week old baby.



Then I started hearing whispers and my focus kinda shifted.For awhile God has really been showing me His glory in Carters life and how the words of few are only the enemy's way of tring to take the Glory away from Him.

The doctor was also able to take away some of those thoughts that it could be something worse.He wants to do some test to make sure his hunch is right but it was a peaceful moment for me he gave validation and also set my fears away.

When lil man was first born and I heared the words Cerebral Palsy I thought my world ended, today I have much hope and lil fear when it come to it.I do at times have sadness in wondering how it will affect Carter as he ages..teasing,playing sports etc... You know those thoughts when you are laying in bed tring to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment