Monday

Notes to self....

This week's Question of the Week over at Multiples...and More is: If you could go back in time (think: Marty McFly) and have a chat with your pregnant self, what would you say?

Well here goes with my first:
You are probably scared and a lil nervous that you are not ready to be a mom "and you are right no one ever is". I would recommend that you learn how to slow down and enjoy the moments. Learn to be still and rest also, like right now not in 5 years..just a thought....It also might be a rough start at first, with your new lil girl.."yes you heared its a girl". I know you think a boy is what you need but this lil girl will change you in ways that you didnt know possible.Don't give up, hold her, kiss her, even if you don't feel it. Thing will change! Don't give up on breastfeeding her, the bond is just what you need and its so good for you both. And coming from a mom that has a 5 year old lil girl trust me when I say this: don't I repeat DON'T beat yourself up for the first few months its will change and you didn't ruin her. She actually thinks you rock!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the conversations I would have with myself if I could! I sure thought I knew it all, though, so I don't think I would listen. Some lessons we have to learn the long and hard way. This is good food for thought, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah what we would all do a lil diff huh..But then thats the joy of being a parent the good the bad the joy and sorrow.

    ReplyDelete