Thursday

Psalms 139:14

Today as I have spent a good portion of the day praying for a wonderful women in my life that is beating cancer. As I look through all the blogs of moms with children that are fighting to live, or have to struggle to do what so many take for granted.The one single thing that I see in all thier eyes in thier pictures is that they KNOW they are "fearfully and wonderfully made".

Maybe God shows himself to them in a way that we dont take the time to notice.Maybe they are not so busy with the stuff and craziness of this life that they are in His presence and allow thier self to be wrapped in His peace.

Worshiping Jesus is a constant thing when your always in His presence, you dont have to prepare yourself or go to a "place". Your just there soaking up his glory as the rest of the world is so busy and wrapped in the world.

Today I was reminded of who I am and just how egerly Jesus awaits for my whole heart so He can show me how wonderfully He really did make me.

1 comment:

  1. Very well put.

    It is true, these special spirits are so pure that they are always in His presence. Chloe gives me glimpses of heaven on an almost daily basis. I know she communes with angels. It is a marvelous thing to behold, and always reminds me of what truly matters. She compels me to a better person, more like her.

    Thank you for the reminder!

    Sending love and prayers for your friend.

    ReplyDelete