Tuesday

Before I was a Mom.......

Before I was a mom my house was always in order,the noise level was usually only a small chatter between my husband and I and maybe the t.v. I used to read every night before bed for as long as I would like.

My idea of fresh fruits and veggies were eating them as soon as I open the can..lol..
When I saw a kid throwing a tantrum in a store, I use to tell myself my kids will never do that.
I never had to plan anything. My husband and I are very spur of the moment kinda people and still are just in a different way.The only thing I knew about Pt or any kinda therapy was from when I ran cross country.The idea of having three different people in my house a week helping my son reach his greatest potential was never on my radar.That was something that only "other"people went through.


Now after having kids my house is always a lil hectic the only time it is ever quite is when all 6 of us are fast asleep. We eat a mostly organic based diet lots and lots of fresh fruits and veggies All of the sudden health matters, dinners around a table is important, and reading is still a big deal before bed but now its Green eggs and ham or Doras great adventures.

My kids do have break downs and yes sometimes in a store.We still love road trips that lead to nowhere, it just takes us longer to get there.

Before I was a mom I had never stayed up all night with a sick kid or laughed so hard because I really wanted to cry. I never thought about toxins or plastic cups.I also had never felt a love outside of Jesus that was so real and so strong! Being a mom has changed everything about me and I have three angels to thank for that.I also have lots more changing to do. So maybe when I do another "before i was a mom of a teenager" Ill be able to update you all on how I have changed even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment