Tuesday

We have the best Ot teacher ever

She is the best, so kind and fun she even lets my older son join in sometimes. Today wasn't one of lil mans better days so she did lots of textile stuff and is bringing lots of things next week to try out on him.
She also said with his feet sweating"never thought anything of it" among many other thing she was becoming a lil more concerned that there might be something more neruo related going on!!Really!!! That's what I have been screaming from the roof tops and it seems like NO one hears me.
She requested lil man to be put into a brush therapy class.Never heared of it but she thinks it will be a good thing for him.So one more class for us but this one seems fun and I think I will learn lots of Sid issues and how to help relieve them.

1 comment:

  1. I think you will come to find that Carter's therapists will become some of your most cherished friends. It's a blessing.

    Chloe loves brush therapy! I hope it helps with sweet Carter too :)

    ReplyDelete