Sunday

Butterfly kisses to my soul

Some days I can be laying in bed and wonder to myself,"did I kiss and hug and just sit and listen to my kids enough today".Some days seem so busy and hectic I feel like a butler and not a Mommy.Some days I really don't "enjoy" my kids! Kids, at least mine just love to cuddle, be read too, and listened too. My kids truly think I am the best mom in the world, maybe even the best person..how humbling is that!!!

My middle son tells me all the time "mom your the best" my daughter which is my oldest loves to hear me tell her story's of when I was a kid "she seems to think that was foreeevvver ago"lol. My youngest just adores me to pieces.It is butterfly kisses to my soul that Jesus allows me to be blessed and loved by these three angles..I love that He trusts me with them and that He believes I am capable of raising them and leading them to His calling for them in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment