Friday

What..?

So I was so confident that rubbing my lil buddy would work again! He laid down at 730 only to wake at 945, and he needed to be changed. As I was doing that I noticed he was acting stiff and in pain,so I went and laid down and as I feed him and barely started to rub him and he arched his back and gave a scream like I had just stabbed him.It then took over hour to calm him again!!!

What am I to do? How can I help my sweet baby to rest and not be in pain?. I so wish his doctors could witness him like that more often!!!

It can be so frustrating not being able to help your child when you know they are in pain or discomfort. Some nights I get anxiety just to close my eyes because I know it will be soon that he will wake,so why go to sleep just to get to that point to be woken?!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, reading this post breaks my heart because I have been there before and it was, without question, the hardest time of my life.

    We finally figured out that the main reason for Chloe's arching was severe reflux. Have you met with a GI doc yet? Your pediatrician or possibly the neurologist could probably help you with a few options to help reflux as well. Prevacid is the med that works for Chloe. Just a thought.

    So sorry you have to go through this. I hope you can get some good sleep soon! {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete