Friday

Mmmm I was just wondering

I was just telling my friend, how when it comes to "normal" children he may not fit in but when it comes to some children with cp he may also not fit in being on the mild scale.I have some people that are not around him all the time saying he seems fine and others that know and love him and are around that do see it.What does that mean for him when he is 5 in school? I want him to grow knowing he has mild cp but that he can also do anything he desires to he just might have to work a lil harder at it.. but what about all the other kids and the parents that refuse to teach there kids that God made every person a lil differnt and to love all and be kind.That is kinda a hard spot for me right now and he is still so young,why do I allow my mind to even go to such a place when I dont know where he will be in a few years from now?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment